Home elevators are a great addition to multi-storied residential building and a real boon for the elderly as well as physically challenged persons. Incorporated with a range of innovative safety features and technological specifications, residential elevators can provide safe and comfortable access to all levels of your home.
Installing a residential elevator overcomes the challenge of negotiating stairways. It allows you access the different floors in your home effortlessly. Besides providing safe and comfortable access to the floors of your home, the device facilitates the transportation of goods such as laundry, furniture, seasonal items and groceries from floor to floor.
Well-known elevator manufacturers such as Savaria, Federal Elevator and ThyssenKrupp Access offer home elevators with a wide range of functionalities, models, stylish designs, configurations, cabin sizes, innovative features and wall panel finishes. The accessibility systems also come with various customization options so that they can be made to easily blend with your home decor. Most elevator systems designed for residential purpose are integrated with advanced technology to ensure consistent performance, reliability, durability, quiet operation, and a smooth and comfortable ride.
Sophisticated technology ensures a smooth and safe ride
To ensure that your ride is safe, smooth and comfortable, home elevator systems come with advanced safety features, easy-to-use controls and specifications. Elevators companies in pakistan
• Anti-skid platform: Non skid platform allows the users to enter the lift quite safely, without fear of falls and slips.
• Door interlocks: Residential elevators are provided with door interlocks to prevent the chance of the doors opening when the elevator is moving.
• Emergency stop switch: Helps to stop the lift quickly whenever an emergency occurs.
• Under-panel sensor: The lift stops immediately if it happens to encounter an obstruction in its path, thereby protecting both the user and the system from accidents.
• Emergency alarm button: This allows the user to seek immediate help in case of an emergency.
Other safety features include fully automatic operating controls, manual emergency battery lowering button, backup power facility, in-cab alarms, emergency lighting, handrails on platforms, an emergency telephone or communication system, slack rope safety system, uninterrupted power, door interlocks, under-platform sensors, final and ultimate limit switches, open door sensor, in-use indicator lights on hall stations, motorized braking, locked power cabinets, one touch screen controls, cable safety devices and more.